Saint Michaels Indian Creek Est 1860
St Michael - Indian Creek since 1860 The first church was built in 1869 and parishioners came from Oakdale, Clifton Byron, Fountain and Wilton. These parishioners were of German Austrian, Bohemian, and Hungarian descent and for more than fifty years most of the prayers and sermons were said in German. In 1910, the current church was built. Today, the parish has more than 80 families and many active ministries, including a Parish Council of Catholic Women that holds fundraisers throughout the year to care for the church's interior.
Saint James Camp Douglas Est 1857
In the beginning, St James Parish started with six families. Saying Mass in private homes from 1864 to 1899. At which time a small church was built in 1899 under the direction of Fr. Campbel of Mauston. In 1929, 39 acres of land was purchased as a site for a new church. By 1937 the octagonal-shaped church was built and it was dedicated on November 11, 1937. The parish today has more than 50 families and keeps Mass on Saturday evening 6 pm.
Saint Paul new Lisbon Est 1862
Founded in 1862 to minister to the catholic population in New Lisbon, the local Catholics met in the homes of church members whenever a priest rode through the area. The original church building was built by Castle Rock Lake which is now Our Lady of the Lake Parish. St Paul's church was built in New Lisbon in 1963 as the parish had outgrown its small church by the Castle Rock Lake. With the expansion of St Anne's PCCW, religious education for children and Family Life lay participation of the church members the parish has over 200 families.